Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 5.18.13: Disruption

Saturday 5.18.13:


The card of the day is Disruption = The Tower. The hidden energy card is Judgement. 

The phrase "the calm after the storm" comes to mind when I see these two cards in a reading. There was a storm a brewing yesterday, within my soul. The vessel was about to go into shut down mode, due to too much energy. 

Today is a brand new day. 

There are moments in my life, when a person will approach me and start to talk about how bad the day is. How awful the moment is. Their perception can lead them down a street of negativity. I simply smile and advise them "it will surely work out in your favor". They look at me with silence. No response. 

Do you think they are trying to figure out how to turn that positive statement into a negative one? 

Are they surprised that I did not agree with them?

I have always wondered what goes through the mind of a person who hears a positive statement. Just the other day, I was talking to a co-worker about dieting. Did you know I am a self proclaimed expert on gaining and losing weight? 
She would always state to me about how she ate too much, or gave in to her sweet tooth, and devoured every cookie in the cupboard. My response was always positive. I would advise her that it happens, and that she has to keep on moving. Weight is something that we must first accept. Our own state of existence and the ability to want to change. After many morning talks about the daily eating of yesterday, she one day advised me that I was always so positive about losing weight. She appreciated the fact that someone was advising her that it was okay to fall off the wagon for a moment, and that she was able to return to her healthy way of eating and move forward. 

That made me smile. 

Even though I was feeling blue, that little sentence of appreciation brought joy to my heart. 

The cards speak of peace and change of thought. The awake feeling that we get when everything just makes sense. When the heavens come together in union, to create that perfect moment. This perfect moment. 

When a person first learns to Hoop. You can do it on one side with ease and grace. One way of movement. But a true Dance Hoop person must learn to hoop in the other direction. They call this the second currant. Believe me it is not easy, but when you learn to hoop in both directions, it opens up even more things that you can do. Hoop Dance! I enjoy it. There is also a move you have to do, that is called a Break, and it stops the hoop from moving left, to turn it to the right. I know, it sounds confusing, but bear with me. I swear it will relate to the Tower card. 
When you first start to learn the break, it is not elegant, and it looks like you are making a mistake. With time you learn to make the break (disruption) look elegant with a little sparkle of hands and body motion. The Tower card is about destruction and the trick is to make it look easy, by making it look elegant. 
This method can be related to Pee-Wee Herman's Big Adventure, in the scene where he is riding his bike and hits a curb. He flips over and falls and when he gets back up, there is a group of kids watching him. He looks at them and states, "I meant to do that". This is how we should handle disruption. After it has ended, and people have noticed it, we should look at them and state, "I meant to do that". 

Disruption is simply the absence of Truth. We become confused because we are not recognizing the solution in front of us. 

It is time to wake up. Time to get out of bed and start your day. Time to take your first step into the light. Time to turn towards the Sun, and like the turtle, bask in the sunlight. Raise your face to the sky and soak in the joy of life. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment