Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.18.13: Opportunity is Knocking at Your Door

Sunday 8.18.13:


The card of the day is Two of Wands. The hidden energy card is The Hierophant. The card sits in the position of Fire = transformation and purification. 

This entry is very late. I went to a friend's house for a small gathering. 

Opportunity can be small and change can be large. You can get lost within the swept up motion of change and opportunity. 

Opportunity can look like a mistake. It can look like the wrong season. The wrong place in time. The wrong package. 
Opportunity can be of shadow. It can muster up pain and heartache. 
You do not recognize the true identity of opportunity until the good has happened. 

I have to recognize my good and my opportunity. Change your thoughts and you will find a brand new day hidden in your pocket. 

As I sat with my friends, and talked about the past, I found myself smiling. 

Opportunity is always knocking at your door. The real question is "Are you home?"

Have you checked into your life?
Do you want to move forward?

When we realize that there is only good in our life, and count the many blessings we have now, then change will surely start to mirror that thought. 

You do not have to find the opportunity. Simply allow it to take effect. Know that you are worthy of joy, love, and peace. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment